I realize that satisfaction and joy and good things in life is a heart thing, not a location thing. So in a way it’s more than just being back in Jo’burg and making it work, it’s about finding the cool in the mundane, the beauty in the face brick apartment complexes and the freedom beyond the security fences.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another Spring Fling

Being the self confessed weather brat that I am I find it quite obvious that this next post is yet another burstful babble of springin' Spring.

I suppose that the biggest reason for my deep love and giggling outbursts are due to the fact that I returned to Jo'burg mid dreary winter, so every week passing by is like Jo'burg blowing gentle kisses my way in the form of new greens and warm breezes. Thanks for that Jozi xxx.

Below is from my " Capture the warm Jo'burg changing weather on my crappy{not as good as Belinda's} phone from the comfort of my bed" collection.




Speaking of September delights;

I'm really looking forward to driving past the cemetery!

Let me explain so that, if possible, you can go look for yourself.

Ever since my first year (just the other day...2004) I fell in love with driving past the Wespark cemetery during the month of September, because of the gorgeous blossoms that line that part of Beyers Naude Drive.
Dark pink, light pink, white.
I love it, I look forward to it, I drive super slow around that long bend and I'll probably try to take pictures of it for "my collection" this year. Yes so look forward to yet another future springy post... maybe.

Keep on skipping along.

No comments:

Post a Comment